Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Welcome!

I am a Domestic Engineer with an artistic flair.  My hubby bought me a Cricut Expression, converted an extra bedroom into a computer/craft room, and we let the games begin!  I love to be creative and can stay immersed in a clutter of papers, stamps, inks, and markers for hours.  Now that the warmer weather is passed, it is now time to return to my crafting.  I love to make cards, so needless to say, everyone in my family receives a hand-made card for each special occasion.  It is such fun to try to make each one personal.  I hope to share some of my work with you in the future.

I am also an amateur photographer and have had a photograph featured on FineLiving.com.  I look forward to sharing some of my favorite images with you.

On a sadder and more personal note, we lost our dog of 10 years, Rock, to liver disease in April.  He put up a brave fight, but after a year long battle, he was just too tired to continue.  After his passing, we took the summer to travel but did succomb to hearing the sound of little paws around the house.  We adopted our new family addition, Marley, in August.  He was one of 10 pups.  His mother's owner took her away from them when they were only 3 weeks old.  Luckily, there were two kind "foster parents" that each took 5 pups.  Thanks to them, Marley and his brothers and sisters have all survived and found forever homes.  We are back to normal....if that is what you call it!

Thanks for looking and I hope to have some of my projects for you to see and critique soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment