Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I Do!


This is my entry for FCCC's weekly challenge - "use a form of embossing."  I chose to use my Cuttlebug embosser and made this cute wedding card.   The black background was embossed using a Fiskars confetti plate, the cake and sentiment mat were embossed using CB swirls and the hearts using CB swiss dots.  The cake and I Do were cut from the SH cart, the medalion background is an SVG cut, the sentiment is computer generated, and all corners are edged using a Fiskars corner punch. The cake and "I Do" are popped for dimensional effect.  I just love to make easel cards because they are so easy to display.  TFL!

9 comments:

  1. Great job on your card, love all the details. I really like making easel cards too, they seem to be all the rage right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lots of fun!!! Great job!! I found you on Fantabulous Cricut, and am now a new follower!!

    Hugz,
    Ash
    http://cricut-crazed-lady.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You designed and made such a pretty card! Thanks for sharing and thanks for joining us at Cooking With Cricut this week:)
    ~Madison CWCDT funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would say "I do" too with this gorgeous card!


    Thanks for playing with us at Cooking With Cricut!
    -- dalis
    CWC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, Marcia! Thanks for embossing with us this week at Cooking With Cricut.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team ~ gator-4-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! What a wonderful colour combination. Great job with the embossing too!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete