Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Merci

Here is a thank you card I made for our dear friends that took us out to dinner at the LeMont Restaurant in Pittsburgh this past weekend.  We always have a grand time...good friends, good food, nice wine, and a spectacular view of The Point. 

This is my first stab at making a tri-shutter card.  I am pleased with the way it turned out.  I used warm tones from K&C Company designer paper, the wine bottle and glass were cut using my new Summer in Paris cart, the scroll is from Home Decor,and the sentiments were computer generated. I used the MS Christmas branch punch and a gemstone to add  a little flair to the front of the card.  Merci!

1 comment:

  1. Marcia, this is a beautiful card. Thank you for following me; I am now following you as well.

    ReplyDelete