Thursday, June 9, 2011

I'm blue....

I was thinking of my dear grandson, Maddix, and just had to send him something via snail mail.
He's been feeling a little "under the weather" and although I know he is much too young to remember anything, I think it will bring a smile to his parents.  Everyone loves Eeyore....what a face!


I only used Disney's Pooh and Friends cart.  It has the cutest images.
This is a 5x7 card.  The base is white cardstock matted with  sky and grass print papers.
I used the treehouse (pg.57), Eeyore (pg.52), clouds (pg.36), sun (pg.21), and the grass (pg.29).
All images were cut in shadow, base, and layers. Tree, clouds, and sun were embossed with CB and popped for dimension.
A personal sentiment added to the inside and Maddix' first card is complete.
TFL!


2 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Marcia! Love the embossing and Eeyore is wonderful. Hope Maddix is feeling better soon! Thanks for joining us this week at Cooking With Cricut.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team
    www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

    ReplyDelete