Saturday, September 10, 2011

Let your dreams take flight.....

I totally scraplifted this idea from a picture I had seen a long time ago.
I put my own twist on it and made this particular one for my niece's upcoming birthday.


I wanted a 3-D look so I used the "tent fold" card as my base.
The border frame is from AE, hto air balloon from SIP, sun, airplane and cloud from M&F,
happy birthday from ACY, sara from PS, and the banner is
a left-over from another project.
Shiny accents were used on the balloon banner and basket,
the sky background was embossed,
and the images were popped for dimension.



I love the way this turned out.
Not only will this card stand up to be displayed, but will also fold flat for mailing.
A handwritten sentiment on the back for the personal touch and it's finished.
TFL!




2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!!! I LOVE this card! Job well done!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so amazing! I love this card! Pat yourself on the back because it is amazing! Good job!
    gettincraftystarkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete