Monday, September 24, 2012

Thank you

I made this card to thank my dear friends, Brian and Lynn.
As a "thank you" to me for taking card of their horses while they
were away for a few days, they gave me a lovely fountain.
So, as a thank you in return, I made this card.
 
 
The thank you is from NR, the fencing is OW,
the grass is PS, and the horse is Noah's ABCs.
I punched the edges with my new Fiskar's punch that I won in
a contest last week!  (I love it!)
The horse was embossed and popped for dimension.
 
 
The fall leaf cluster is a free SVG cut.
A personal message and this simple card is complete.
I will be entering it in the
TFL!
 

2 comments:

  1. What a great card! The horse is beautiful and I love the embossing. The colorful leaves look great on the inside. Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!! I love horses - and the embossing is the perfect touch! SOOOO glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete