Monday, October 29, 2012

Scaredy Cat!

Here is my 2nd project from the SVG Cuts Midnight Jamboree Kit.
This treat bucket is so cute, easy to make, and a great addition to your Halloween decorating theme!
 
 
This face is made for the bucket to show thru the
eyes and mouth, (green) but since I did not take a look
at the tutorial before I made it, I had to piece them in.
I made my buchet black and it really should have been green.
 
That whimsical "moon face" is attached to a craft stick that
was painted black and finished off with an orange ribbon.
I will place some tissue paper in the bottom
and position that little guy where I want him and then
fill my bucket with goodies!
 
I love this kit!
TFL!
I will be entering this in the following challenges:
Pause Dream Enjoy - Candylicious
My Craft Spot - Too Cute to Spook
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes

 


6 comments:

  1. Like the cat face treat container. Like the colors you used. Thanks for entering Pause Dream Enjoy Candy Challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    PDE DT Group B

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super treat container. Lots of great detail on the cat and moon. Thanks for joining us at the Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge.


    Tara
    PDEC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! Love that cat face and the moon is the perfect extra touch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scary kitty LOL. I love it. Thanks for joining our Candy challenge at PauseDreamEnjoy.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, I have this file but have not made this one yet. Thanks for playing at My craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I just love that cat's big grin!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete