Sunday, February 21, 2016

Birthday Shabby Chic

I made this card for my sister's birthday.
The picture does not do it justice, but since I put it in the envelope
before I checked the pics, it will have to do!


The beautiful foil paper on the top is actually a rich maroon color
that matches the dainty rose print on the bottom.
I chose the pleat fold to accentuate the bottom.
A gold lame ribbon and a die cut tage adorn the card front
along with a stamped Happy Birthday (using Memento Ink) sentiment on a
hand cut banner.


I embossed the whole card base, encorporated the mat from the matching
paper on the front, embossed the Happy Birthday mat, and added a pocket
to hold the die cut tag that will send my personal message.

Thanks for looking!

I will enter this in the following challenges:




1 comment:

  1. Super pretty and I love how you embossed the whole card! Thank you so much for joining us on the Cardz Tv 3D challenge! DT Krystal

    ReplyDelete